- Most popular
- Create Your Poll
- Our Blog
- New polls RSS
- Blog RSS
- Follow us
- Become a fan
- Closed Polls
Other Websites:Hangman Game
Federal Deficit Plus New Haircut, Borat Plus Bruno, Even More Pluses and Some Results Too
Created: 2009-07-26 22:33:34
Last week we said goodbye and closed the poll on the number of Australians in the Top 10 of 2009 Hottest 100 of All Time - as I said, you had guessed correctly again, by telling that there will be less than three artists. Surprisingly, there were none :)
To add some more interesting results of ongoing polls, I have to mention that we have phenomenally many results that are almost a draw. For example:
* Borat wins against Bruno only with 53% to 47%
* it is also 57% to 43% in Contador vs Armstrong poll of Tour De France Winner 2009
* 45% are disappointed with Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, but the remaining 55% still think that it is really well done
* the result of the Bruno poll - is he super crazy and funny or weak and pathetic - is also about 50-50
* 56% of voters think that Google Chrome OS will finally kill Windows
However, there are some polls that already have a clear winner at the moment. 65% answered "Yes" to the question if Michael Jackson Funeral be Available on DVD; 67% believe that the results of Iran Election are bogus; more than 60% of voters are against Zelaya in Honduras crisis poll and 70% of voters are against Obama's Health Care Plan; 67% claim that Palin resignation means that she is preparing for presidential bid in 2012 and finally, 80% of you would choose to leave the Pirate Bay as it is.
What did we add for your entertainment this week? Enough to satisfy every taste. Politically active ones can predict if US Federal Deficit be halved by the end of Obama's first term in office, as he promised. Beauty experts should not forget to evaluate the new haircut of Michelle Obama. Music fans have to tell - does the apology of Chris Brown look sincere and who will win the Mercury Prize 2009? TV admirers can guess the winner of CBS Big Brother 11. Sports fans are never forgotten at VoteTheDay, they have two new polls this week with tasks to forecast the results of NASCAR 2009 Chase for the Sprint Cup and boxing fight between Miguel Cotto and Manny Pacquiao on November 14 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
If it is not enough for you, go to our Create Your Poll page and fill in your own poll :)
By the way, all true voters should join as fans of VoteTheDay on Facebook - we have just created a page there and are already planning some nice contests with great prizes for the most faithful voters. So join in and you will not miss it :) If you don't like Facebook (which is unbelievable, but still possible), follow our daily tweets.
CymnKency (Thursday, 03.14.13 @ 19:56pm)